08 December 2010

Indochina(Vietnam) - Post No 13: Hanoi

1 December 2010


This is our last stop. It's a free and easy day before we ride out off Vietnam. Highlight of the day was definitely the visit to Malaysian Embassy followed by lunch at Nisa. I managed to visit the Old Quarter and walked here and there in Hanoi. I actually find this city less hectic than Saigon either that or I could have gotten used to the insanity. 

I'll let the pics do most of the talking this time.


Huge lake in centre of Hanoi








A lot narrow pathways in Old Quarter

Worms...yum yum

Obama was here..
What?! you think only GS can carry things ah?
The Embassy
First Malaysian bikes there I believe


                            



Mix of everything on the road

Pop quiz: Who has right of way?









Tomorrow we leave for Laos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...