30 December 2010

Indochina(Thailand) - Post No 25: Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai 306km

28 December 2010

As the year draws to a close, we made our way to Chiang Mai. I took a different route compared to the last time I went to CM. Now on this route that we took we passed by a restaurant and resort called Cabbages and Condoms. What?! you may say....well you heard me right. Cabbages......aaaannd Condoms. It's ironic that I did manage to catch a documentary about this place some time back and here we are at the place.





It's new years eve tomorrow and I'm preparing a special blog posting to usher in the year. We still don't know whether we'll be in CM or Pai or even Mae Hong Son tomorrow, regardless I'll still post it. It'll be a cracker, trust me on this.


Fuel Consumption
35. OTW to Chiang Mai on highway 118, 245km 200baht 5.7liters
36. Chiang Mai 144.8km 410baht 11.69liters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...