13 November 2010

Trip - Teaser

I think by now those who have read my blog would realise there seems to be an unending stream of farkling. Where the fook is this guy going to la. Trust me, with all these farkling, I am going on a trip that's a bit further than Devi's Taman Tun.

OoOOoo Yea!
We're leaving on the 19th of Nov and there's still a couple of things to sort out as I'm putting in new tires and servicing the brakes, setting up the GoPro, packing my gear, putting on stickers.....hmm looks like a bit more than a coupe of stuff.....then after that we're good to go.

So do follow me on this trip as i bring you along thru my blog with my pics and report.

2 comments:

me or you said...

ape kata ko beli caravan plak... heret skali gi vietnam. baru leh letak ramai nguyen dalam tu hahaha

mustakimrides said...

Aku takut tak muat caravan je....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...