18 November 2010

Indochina - Last bit of prep

Plonked in a new set of tires specifically for this trip, as there's already 7k on the Bridgestones. I went with the Metzeler Tourance EXP on recommendation of friends and from my initial impression I would have to say I'm not disappointed. The bike just turns in faster and with less effort, and seem to hold to corner very well. Considering where I'm going will be littered with twisties, should translate to lower fatigue levels (in theory anyways.)


The Metz knows I'm heading off to Thailand
1 more day to go.....woohoo!!

3 comments:

me or you said...

bang.. you should put a tab on the side on how much money you spent BEFORE the trip.. hahah

mustakimrides said...

Aku takut pengsan je nanti.....

mustakimrides said...

Oh ya btw terbang lagi 100 beli towel.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...