14 November 2010

The other kind of shot

As i geared up for the trip i thot it'd be best if i got my shots done. I already have Hepatitis and H1N1 sorted, so after consulting the Dr added tetanus and typhoid shots.


Part of the job she enjoys the most?
Got the jab(s) in each shoulder and was warned that it's gonna sore, and with a wry smile she added, try not to get slapped on the shoulders. Man....was she claivoryant or what cause I kid you not, later that day I bumped into somebody I have not seen for 8 years and of course the first thing he does is to give that healthy slap on the arm that accompanies the "hey, long time no see". @##%%^^!!!

So Amir (from the now defunct Intrakota), if you're reading this, do thank your lucky stars that you're still alive.

2 comments:

Farah aka Mrs Meor said...

dlm klinik pon sempat amik gambar ke... nways, have a good trip and ride safely! jumpa kat Glasgow nanti, msg me bile nak sampai oke :p

mustakimrides said...

Hahaha....poyo...i know. All in the name of archiving my adventure, well that's my excuse anyways. Thanks for the wish and yes, i will definitely need a place to crash in Glasgow. I wanna see Irvine Welsh..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...