07 October 2010

Singapore - Oct 2010

It was a trip to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, or if you're Chuck Norris, kill 2 stones with 1 bird. I drove down on Fri to pick up my friend Jereme in Singapore for the Desaru Triathlon as he's (foolishly, i might add haha) entered himself in the Sprint event. I also needed to pick up some gear for my upcoming trip on the motorbike. Yup, as much as i'd like to throw caution to the wind and just go with whatever gear i already have, I'd prefer to make my enjoyment(or suffering perhaps?) a bit better by being slightly more preapared.

I'll blog about these separately, in the mean time i leave you with some pics taken on everyday scene in Singapore. I'm trying to polish on my photog, so these are part of "whack only" series.


Food court in Sim Lim

They were nice enough to ham it up for the shot.

There's always time for latte

Part of series of sculptures on Orchard Road

Evident generation gap


She cuts a forlorn figure watching the world pass by? maybe...


Like i said, there's always time for latte....
It was pushing 37deg on Tues that i just had to stop for a cuppa, and i think it was a blessing in disguise because, sitting there watching people going by with my latte while Bossa Nova plays in the background is just bliss...... 

2 comments:

me or you said...

mantap. gambar2 dah start nak menunjukkan emosi tersendiri. boleh lawan hezz dah ni.. hahaha.

mustakimrides said...

Hez dah tahap dewa gunung, mana boley lawn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...