24 January 2011

Music to My Ears

Some of the rides that I was on took so long that without music I'd probably have driven off a cliff. We're talking about ass numbing 10 hrs in the saddle at times. So after 2 mths of continuos use and abuse, my Ipod shuffle decided to pack it. The battery just doesnt hold the charge anymore, so it's dead after 5 songs, ....while warming up the bike.

On one hand I'm saddened though on the other there's a quiet relief. Have a look at the pic and you'll understand. Ok, I know I may never recover from revealing this, though in the interest of transparency here goes....



I know.....I know.....twist my nipple and call me sissy. 

My Ipod is pink and not just any mundane normal run of the mill pink, we're talking hawt, hawt pink here ok. I'm guessing it'll not do me any good to tell you guys that I got it for free right? I'm not gonna even try. Anyways, it's now dead and I already got myself a replacement.

In my effort to salvage some?....a bit?.....ok ok, a tiny speck of dignity, I've plonked big money, and we're talking mucho moolah here, to the tune of RM179 for a new silver/gray with black dials Ipod shuffle. 

All of a sudden I feel I'm 6 feet tall..............ya right!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...