14 January 2011

Indochina(Thailand) - Post No 28: Statistical Summary

The beginning - captured in Sg.Pulai
As you can guess, I'mmmmmm back! and the first thing I did was to have Mamak food. OooOooh yeah! come to Papa you glorious and fattening teh tarik and roti telur. Me love and miss you longgg time. Though, I had to pay the price for abandoning my fave foods for 2 months, as the next day I suffered one of the worst food poisoning case ever. It's like they were saying, OooOOoo leave us for Tomyam eh? Fallen in love with food with lime leaves eh? Khun this, khun that eh? Khap here and there eh? Well take this! diarrhea and vomiting inducing curry....Attack!!!

I shall spare you the details coz pretty it ain't.

Anyways, I thought I'd just do a statistical wrap up of the trip for future reference.

1. No of Days : 51

2. No of Countries : 5
    i. Thailand - 6,500km
    ii. Cambodia - 500km
    iii. Vietnam - 2,700km
    iv. Laos - 1,100km
    v. Burma (minus bike)

3. Total mileage: 11,500km

4. Fuel stats
    i. No of fillups : 48
    ii. Total spent: USD497.00
    iii. USD/km: 0.043
    iv. Thailand avg/lit: US1.19
    v. Laos avg/lit: US1.17
    vi. Cambodia avg/lit: US1.16
    vii. Vietnam: US0.88 (mostly RON92)
    viii. Most expensive: US1.32/lit at Hat Lek, crossing from Thailand to Cambodia

5. Avg spent on accommodation: RM50
   i. The most expensive was 1000baht which we shared, so still worked out to RM50 per person. 
   
If anyone needs to know more feel free to drop me a mail.

The end - taken in Hartamas


2 comments:

Ariff said...

mostly avg USD3.++ ron berapa?

mustakimrides said...

In Thailand it's RON95.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...