27 September 2010

Things People Say


Considering how unfriendly, read ugly i look, it’s virtually impossible for strangers to speak to me, unless of course they’re trying to sell me something or the blind asking for alms, even then I’ve had both groups ignore me and proceed to their next mark (can the blind smell ugly?)
So it does come with a bit of a surprise to have strangers strike a conversation or make comments in relation to the bike. Here’s an excerpt of some of them in no chronological order.
Motor abang macam Masked Rider la“, Barista in Starbucks Plaza Damas. I was like WTF?
Eh, you can buy Vios you know”, Neighbour, upon being told how much it is. And yes…i know, but that’s not the point isn’t it?
“Fuh, cantikla motor”, A rempit outside Digi Centre in Taipan.
Motor macam ni convoy ramai-ramai best, masuk parking susah” A totally useless fella in Low Yat parking when he saw i was struggling to maneuver in the tight lot. Like ya dude, keen powers of observation there.
“How fast?” I lost count how many times I’ve been asked this. I’ve learnt that those who ask probably have no idea, so I’m gonna lie and say 300 next time.

1 comment:

Jeryc said...

Fuyo! 300!
This is Beeemmmmmdabeliuuuuu...
:D

Jerry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...